Naxalites killed in encounters: 4 eliminated in Chhattisgarh; 3 in Jharkhand | India News – Times of India

Naxalites killed in encounters: 4 eliminated in Chhattisgarh; 3 in Jharkhand | India News – Times of India

NEW DELHI: Four Naxalites were killed in an encounter with security personnel in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district on Saturday.Three Naxalites were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jharkhand’s Gumla district earlier in the day.According to officials, intelligence inputs had indicated the presence of members of the Jharkhand Jan Mukti Parishad (JJMP), a breakaway faction…

Read More
‘No talks’: Amit Shah asks Naxalites to give up arms, join mainstream | India News – Times of India

‘No talks’: Amit Shah asks Naxalites to give up arms, join mainstream | India News – Times of India

Union home minister Amit Shah on Sunday ruled out any talks with naxalites and asserted that members of the banned group must give up arms, surrender, and join the mainstream. Speaking at a rally after inaugurating the National Headquarters of the Turmeric Board in Nizamabad, Telangana, Shah further said that Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who…

Read More
Forces reclaim Koragutta Hills in Chhattisgarh from Maoists | India News – The Times of India

Forces reclaim Koragutta Hills in Chhattisgarh from Maoists | India News – The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Chhattisgarh govt sources on Sunday claimed to have cleared a portion of the Koragutta Hills in Bijapur, which borders Telangana, of Maoists‘ presence as counter-Naxal forces, who had encircled the Naxal bastion in an massive operation under way for the past nine days, reclaimed the hilltop and hoisted the tricolour there at 5,000…

Read More
‘Matter of great joy’: Amit Shah welcomes 50 Naxalites surrendering in Chhattisgarh | India News – The Times of India

‘Matter of great joy’: Amit Shah welcomes 50 Naxalites surrendering in Chhattisgarh | India News – The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Union home minister Amit Shah on Sunday hailed the surrender of 50 Naxalites in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district, describing it as a major step towards ending Naxalism in the country. In a post on X, Shah welcomed those who had laid down arms and urged others to abandon violence and integrate into the mainstream.“It…

Read More
Amit Shah hails Sukma operation, reiterates call to Naxalites to surrender | India News – The Times of India

Amit Shah hails Sukma operation, reiterates call to Naxalites to surrender | India News – The Times of India

Union home minister Amit Shah praised the security forces, saying, “Another strike on Naxalism! Out security agencies have neutralized 17 Naxalites and recovered a massive cache of automatic weapons in the Sukma operation. Under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi , we have resolved to eradicate Naxalism before March 31, 2026.”Shah reiterated his call to…

Read More
Two security personnel injured as Naxalites trigger IED blast in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur | India News – The Times of India

Two security personnel injured as Naxalites trigger IED blast in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur | India News – The Times of India

File Photo: An anti-Naxal operation in progress NEW DELHI: Two Special Task Force (STF) personnel were injured after Naxalites triggered an improvised explosive device (IED) blast in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district, police said. The explosion occurred amid ongoing anti-Naxal operations in the region.Bijapur SP Jitendra Yadav said that the explosion occurred in the Madded police station…

Read More
छत्तीसगढ़ में 30 नक्सली ढेर, अमित शाह बोले- ’31 मार्च 2026 तक देश हो जाएगा नक्सल मुक्त’

छत्तीसगढ़ में 30 नक्सली ढेर, अमित शाह बोले- ’31 मार्च 2026 तक देश हो जाएगा नक्सल मुक्त’

Anti Naxal Campaign: केंद्रीय गृह मंत्री अमित शाह के नक्सलमुक्त भारत अभियान को सफल बनाने के लिए सुरक्षा एजेंसियां और जवान लगातार ऑपरेशन चला रहे हैं. इसी के तहत छत्तीसगढ़ के बीजापुर एवं कांकेर जिले में सुरक्षाबलों के साथ मुठभेड़ में 30 नक्सली मारे गए. इस घटना में एक जवान भी शहीद हुआ है. पुलिस…

Read More
‘Zero tolerance policy’: Amit Shah declares ‘ruthless approach’ as security forces kill 22 Naxalites in Chhattisgarh | India News – The Times of India

‘Zero tolerance policy’: Amit Shah declares ‘ruthless approach’ as security forces kill 22 Naxalites in Chhattisgarh | India News – The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Union home minister Amit Shah on Thursday reiterated the government’s “zero tolerance policy” against Naxalism after security forces killed 22 Naxalites in two separate encounters in Chhattisgarh. “Today our soldiers have achieved another big success in the direction of ‘Naxal Mukt Bharat Abhiyan’. 22 Naxalites were killed in two separate operations of our…

Read More
14 महीनों में सुरक्षाबलों ने ढेर किए 274 नक्सली, 2025 में हुए 4 बड़े एनकाउंटर

14 महीनों में सुरक्षाबलों ने ढेर किए 274 नक्सली, 2025 में हुए 4 बड़े एनकाउंटर

Chhattisgarh Naxal Encounter: छत्तीसगढ़ के बीजापुर में रविवार (9 फरवरी 2025) को हुए मुठभेड़ में सुरक्षाबलों ने 31 नक्सलियों को मार गिराया. यह मुठभेड़ बीजापुर के नेशनल पार्क एरिया कमेटी क्षेत्र के जंगल में डीआरजी, एसटीएफ और बस्तर फाइटर की संयुक्त टीम और माओवादियों के बीच हुई. सुरक्षाबलों के मौके पर से भारी मात्रा में…

Read More
झारखंड में सुरक्षाबलों ने दो नक्सिलयों को मार गिराया, AK-47 समेत कई हथियार बरामद

झारखंड में सुरक्षाबलों ने दो नक्सिलयों को मार गिराया, AK-47 समेत कई हथियार बरामद

Naxalites Encounter: झारखंड में सुरक्षाबल नक्सलियों के खिलाफ अभियान में जुटे हुए हैं. इस बीच आईबी और पुलिस की सटीक खुफिया जानकारी के आधार पर झारखंड पुलिस और 209 कोबरा के संयुक्त बलों ने बोकारो जिले में एक अभियान चलाया. इसके तहत आज यानी बुधवार (22 जनवरी 2025) की सुबह हुई मुठभेड़ में अब तक दो…

Read More